Our friends at BFGoodrich® Tires – www.bfgoodrichtires.com – are giving away 1 set of five (5) BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO2 or BFGoodrich ® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 Tires up to 37″ to Toledo Jeep Fest early bird parade registrants.
To be eligible, you just need to register for the Toledo Jeep Fest All-Jeep Parade at toledojeepfest.com between Jan 27 and Feb. 27. Registration is now open to the public and the first 300 registrants will be eligible to win a set of tires from BFGoodrich! Held registrations from the 2020 event are included.
BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO2: BFGoodrich’s toughest All-Terrain. Ever. With tougher sidewalls and race-proven CoreGard Technology, you’ll be equipped to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence. The serrated shoulder design provides increased mud, snow and rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. Experience toughness, durability and traction to traverse harsh conditions. Extend and enable your adventures on and off-road with BFGoodrich.
The BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 is “must have” equipment for the serious off-road enthusiast when conditions require extreme traction and toughness. Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack tread design. Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces. Go places others only dream of, thanks for race-proven advancements.
About BFGoodrich: In 150 years, BFGoodrich has summited mountains and scaled podiums, traversed the earth and flown to space–always challenging ourselves to push farther. History isn’t made by looking backwards, so we invite you to celebrate for a moment and we’ll continue enabling you to build for what’s next. BFGoodrich is dedicated to providing Jeepers and overlanders alike the best tires available.
Share with your friends on social media about the upcoming Toledo Jeep Fest (Aug. 6-8, 2021). #BuiltOnBFG #tjf2021 #toledojeepfest #jeeplife
- Eligibility: This giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors (and the immediate families of each, including those living in their same household) of Toledo Jeep Fest (“Sponsor”), and any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, web, advertising, promotion, or production agencies are not eligible to participate. Giveaway is void where prohibited. The first 300 registrants in the Promotion Period will be eligible to win.
- Facebook®, Instagram, Apple, And Google Disclaimer: Entrant agrees and acknowledges, as a condition of participating in the Giveaway, that Facebook® Inc., Instagram Inc., Apple Inc., or Google LLC, and their owners, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, attorneys, insurers, and associated corporations and entities (individually and collectively referred to herein as the “Social Networking Sites” or “SNS”) do not sponsor, endorse, or administer, nor are they in any way associated with this Giveaway. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, entrant further acknowledges and agrees that entrant shall release the SNS from any and all liability arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this Giveaway, or entrant’s acceptance, use, or misuse of a Prize. All questions regarding this Giveaway must be directed to Sponsor, not SNS.
- Promotion Period: Giveaway begins at 11:59:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Jan. 27 and ends 11:59:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Feb. 27 (the “Promotion Period”). Please add or subtract from the start and end dates/times listed as necessary to account for your local time zone. Entries must be received and recorded by the Sponsor’s computer system during the Promotion Period and Sponsor’s computer system is the official time keeping device for the giveaway.
- To Enter: Visit toledojeepfest.com during the Giveaway Period. Follow the posted instructions for registration, including your complete name, address, e-mail address, and daytime phone number. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person during the Giveaway Period. Attempts to submit more than the allowed number of entries by using multiple or different email addresses, identities or other methods will cause such participant’s entries to be void. Any entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated devices will be disqualified. All entries and entry information become the property of the Sponsor.
- Prize and Odds of Winning: The Giveaway winner will receive 5: KO2 or KM3 up to 37in OD. The prize will include any sales taxes and delivery charges. Total approximate retail value of Giveaway is 5: KO2 or KM3 up to 37in OD. Odds of winning the Giveaway depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Drawing: The winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on April 1, 2021 from among all entries properly received during the Promotion Period.
- Prize Conditions: Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted. All costs and expenses not expressly specified herein as Sponsor’s responsibility are solely the winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner selected.
- Limitation of Liability: Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, illegible, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries; or for corrupted, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web site, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, transmissions or miscommunications; or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties; or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer or device related to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or from use of the Website. If, for any reason, Giveaway, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or suspend Giveaway, and determine winner as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Giveaway or Website, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. In case of dispute, the authorized subscriber of e-mail account used to enter at actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- Application of Rules and Choice of Law. By entering this Giveaway promotion, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules, which shall be final and binding as regards all matters pertaining to this promotion. By entering the Giveaway, participants further agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, sponsors and licensees from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, liability in connection with any injuries, damages or losses of any kind, whether to person or property, including death, rising out of the acceptance, enjoyment, use and/or misuse of any Prize and/or participation in this promotion. All entries become property of Sponsor.