Event organizers announced that the wildly popular Toledo Jeep® Fest (TJF) will return August 6-7-8 this year to welcome Jeep enthusiasts to the city of Toledo – HOME of the Jeep – once again.
Toledo Jeep Fest is incredibly important to the overall economic vitality of Northwest Ohio and the Toledo area, and although the event was cancelled in 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic, event organizers are confident that the largely outdoor event can be enjoyed safely this summer.
The Jeep brand is celebrating 80 years of capability, innovation, and an underlying sense of adventure in 2021, and Toledo Jeep Fest will provide a fitting and proud backdrop for 80th-anniversary activities.
Dana Incorporated and ProMedica will return as presenting sponsors of the fourth Toledo Jeep® Fest. As part of its sponsorship, Dana will feature a large semi-trailer and other Dana products and vehicles all prominently showcased on the festival’s Vendor Midway.
Event organizers are excited to announce that official vendor and jeep parade registration is now open at toledojeepfest.com, and that spots are being sold quickly.
Welcome Back Jeepers: Here’s how to celebrate!
- Sign up for the Grogan’s Towne & Charlie’s All-Jeep Parade. The TJF Grogan’s Towne & Charlie’s All-Jeep Parade will take place on Saturday, August 7th. Registration is now open to the public and the first 100 registrants will be registered to win a set of tires from BFGoodrich.
- Register for the All-Jeep Indoor Exhibit. Space is limited and subject to approval. The Exhibit is for select Jeeps only, Jeeps of historical value or that are a particularly rare model, customized and built rigs, etc. Registering for this exhibit means that TJF staff will contact you via email within two weeks of submission to let you know if your Jeep is selected. All selected Jeeps will be secured inside the Exhibit Hall from Friday, August 6 until noon on Sunday, August 8 at 1 p.m. for public display. Early registrations are priced at $55 per Jeep from now until July 15 or until the Exhibit Hall is full. Register your Jeep as soon as possible – due to high demand and limited space, we expect spots to sell quickly this year.
- Register for the Directions Credit Union Park-n-Shine Jeep Show. The TJF 20-block Park-n-Shine outdoor Jeep show will take place on Saturday, August 7 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This will allow Park-n-Shine participants an early opportunity to be downtown and in designated parking areas. For Jeepers that are considering parade participation but want to get straight to having fun in downtown at the Vendor Midway, live entertainment stages, etc. this option is right for you!
- Book a spot in our Yark Jeep Vendor Midway. We will be expanding our Vendor Midway and adding new opportunities for this year’s event. Please join us to both market and sell your products to thousands of attendees. In 2019, our festival hosted an estimated 70,000 people including Jeep® enthusiasts from 32 states, Washington DC, Canada, the Czech Republic and even New Zealand.
- Follow TJF on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more info about 2021 Toledo Jeep Fest on August 6, 7, and 8.
2019 Toledo Jeep Fest Highlights
The 2019 Toledo Jeep® Fest was a major success and included these highlights:
- Jeepers from 32 states, Washington DC, Canada, Czech Republic
- 70,000+ attendees
- 1,400+ Jeeps were part of the 20-block all-Jeep festival and show
- 100+ local and national vendors
- During the entire weekend, Toledo officials said that more than 100,000 people traveled downtown to take part in various activities.
Toledo Jeep History
Jeep is fundamental to Toledo’s heritage. In 1941, Willys-Overland won a significant United States Military contract to design the Willys MB, a four-wheel drive utility vehicle that was manufactured throughout World War II. Today, Toledo is the only place in the world making the iconic Jeep Wrangler. Fiat Chrysler Automobile’s Toledo Assembly Complex is one of the region’s largest and most modern manufacturing plants. For 80 years, Jeep has been touching the lives of Toledoans and in August 2021, the City will celebrate that rich history.