Get ready – our big Toledo Jeep Fest weekend is scheduled for August 2, 3, and 4 of 2024. Save those dates! Although our events and schedule change slightly year-to-year, the basics remain.
- Friday, August 2 is always kickoff day. Still looking forward to opening events like a kick-off concert and welcome party invasion hosted by the Glass City Crawlers. We’re expanding our Vendor Midway to Friday night this year, which means: more quality vendors, more time with vendors, more exciting items to take home!
- Saturday, August 3 is our signature All-Jeep Parade as well as the Park-N-Shine event – both in downtown Toledo. We will expand and improve ‘pre-game’ activities for parade staging in 2024. The Glass City Center will host an Indoor Jeep Exhibit, Speakers Series, RC Course, vendors and more.
- Sunday, August 4th will feature a 4-mile run and 1 mile walk hosted by Dave’s Running.
Toledo Jeep Fest is a free and family-friendly festival, but you might want to participate in one of our registered events? Registration will open soon! See below.
- Vendor Registration (Vendor Midway & Glass City Center) will open in November.
- All-Jeep Parade & Park-N-Shine Registration will open in early January. Early bird ticket pricing will be available through March 1.
- We are currently accepting sponsorship inquires for our August 2024 event.
- Volunteers can begin signing up today. We rely on 300+ volunteers to produce our dynamic weekend-long event August 2-4.
- We are accepting food vendor inquiries, and will notify those selected by March 2024.
- Toledo Jeep Fest is not accepting music act inquiries in 2024.
Our Hype Bash season will resume in 2024 and will be scheduled and detailed after the first of the year.