We’re excited to announce: This year, Toledo Jeep Fest (TJF) is bringing back our popular silent auction! It will take place online from now through Friday, August 4 at 12 p.m., and then the bidding will continue in the Glass City Center located at 400 Jefferson Avenue in person until 3 p.m. Winners of the following silent auction items will be announced on Saturday, August 5 at 4 p.m. on the Convention Center stage and on ToledoJeepFest.com the following week.
We invite you to bid on the amazing products and gift cards that TJF sponsors and vendors have provided to our one-of-a-kind auction.
Rules of the road are simple:
• Enter your silent auction bid: You’ll be required to enter some basic contact information.
• Minimum bids: TJF staff have placed minimum bids (generally at 50 percent of the item’s fair market value) on raffle items.
• Final bids: Must be made by 3 p.m. on August 5 in person at the Glass City Center.
• Bids: Are not permitted to be altered or withdrawn once they have been made.
• All sales final: There are no exchanges or refunds once the winner claims their prize via payment.
• No refunds after purchase. Guests are responsible for item(s) once they’re claimed.
• Limits may apply: Gift cards or certificates are subject to availability and “black-out” dates.
• Winner notification: The winner of each silent auction item will be notified and contacted by email and phone on August 7th. At this time, the winner’s bid will be processed via credit card only over the phone, and the auction item will be awarded/redeemed by the winner that same day.
** If TJF staff are not able to reach the winner within a week, you will forfeit your win and the next highest bidder will be notified.
Thanks for your support and happy bidding!