As a Toledo Jeep® Fest supporter, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of the next event’s fun and the rich Toledo/Jeep history. We expect to see many more Jeeps and participants in attendance at the 2019 event! We are looking for sponsors and vendors to partner with to make the event as dynamic as possible. Contact us to find out more.
- 15,000+ people attended the kick-off concert at Promenade Park.
- 1,800+ Jeep enthusiasts took part in the 20-block all-Jeep festival and show.
- 100+ local and national vendors participated in the event.
- 60,000+ people attended the event from 27 states, Washington DC, Canada, and Mexico.
- 100+ organizations sponsored the event, raising $300,000+ in both cash and in-kind donations.
- 350+ volunteers signed up to make Toledo Jeep Fest happen.
- $929,000+ total advertising equivalent publicity value was generated by the help of 8 independent media partners
- The event generated an estimated $4.5 million in economic activity.
- 500+ news stories and/or mentions were generated (301 million people reached via news media coverage).
- The hashtag #ToledoJeepFest was trending in the top 10 nationally in the United States over the weekend.
- 1,100+ Jeep enthusiasts took part in the event.
- 60+ vendors participated in the event.
- While the event was expected to attract approximately 20,000 attendees to northwest Ohio, on game day downtown Toledo hosted about 40,000+ people from around the Midwest and beyond.
- 60+ organizations donated to the event, generating much-needed funding. This ensure a free event for the public to enjoy Jeep exhibits, history and more.
- The event generated between $2.7 million and $3.4 million in economic activity.
- 150+ news stories and/or mentions were generated.
- The hashtag #ToledoJeepFest was trending in the top 10 nationally in the United States on August 13 and 14.